Friday, January 1, 2010

What I'd Do If I Didn't Have A Day Job....

The title for this entry came to me one morning this past week. My daughter had walked past the dining room window and said simply, "PINK". Random words coming out of a 14 year-old's mouth is not really unusual. Then she pointed to the sky and it was the most beautiful color of red/pink/purple that I've ever seen. As the morning routine progressed (I was the only one that had to get out the door since school is out for the holidays) it got pinker/redder/purpler....(New word!).

All I could think of was, "If I didn't have to get to work, I'd go 'chasing the sunrise'!" I have taken a few days off in the past few months, and I did get the chance to find out what I would do if I didn't have the commitment of a day job.....Below are some examples....


No comments: