Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cowboys And Indians

I hesitated for a long time to write anything about the Cowboys And Indians January issue...thinking at first that I might curse it. Then, just got very busy.

For starters, I have been reading Cowboys and Indians for quite a few years now. I think I read my first one in the Dr.'s office. Then I bought one with Robert Redford on the front. I've always liked the photography in the magazine, all the way from the ads to the featured photographers that have 10 page spreads. I've looked forward to the January issue, which features the photography contest.

I've entered 3 times now. And this year, one of my photos got chosen as a finalist, and therefore got printed. I was very thrilled!

Below are the shots I entered this year. The last one, of my son Garrett, is the one that made it to the finals. Already working on ones for next year.



No comments: