Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Few Reasons I Love Being a Photographer...

While driving home in the VERY dreary, VERY gray weather today, I found myself looking forward to getting home and getting at the computer, and.....playing with flower photos! I know by the calendar that Spring is just around the corner, but it doesn't make it any easier on dreary days like today. So that got me thinking about reasons I love taking photos.

There's one! You can pull this up and gaze at it when it is 43 degrees out. Soon enough I'll be out "chasing wildflowers" every chance I get!

During a stressful day, you can pull up a photo like this.......

....and remember how peaceful that morning was at Lake Brownwood with good friends, good stories, and the whole day of laughter to look forward to!After every event, where I've served as the official or unofficial photographer, and everyone is saying what a great time they have had and we need to do it again soon....I am usually feeling lucky because I WILL get to relive it again by going through the photos one by one!

Enjoy the MOMENTS...

No comments: