Thursday, March 1, 2012

Learn something new everyday

Soooo....I've been trying to find a way to write my blog when it's convenient for ME... I started last week, while waiting outside at one of my son's activities. I wrote it in my Noteshelf app, waited till I got home to my WI FI, and then went into Safari, opened my Blogger page, copied and pasted. Worked ok...but had to forgo the photos because I wasn't sure they would work. So this week, I followed same procedure, but added photos. Previewed the post, saw the photos, and submitted it. Now I can't see the photos. Boo!!

Last night I was winding down for the day and found BlogPress. Downloaded the app, and tested it this morning....so far...so good....

So...perhaps I'll blog more often with this convenience. For now...let me post a few things to celebrate tomorrow....Texas Independence Day...
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Angela said...

Always lovely work, Deena!